Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Countdown to pickup....


Well we are leaving September 26.... I am returning September 29th... David and his Mom are staying until Luke comes home, hopefully it will be shortly there after!
The crib was delivered Monday, gorgeous cherry solid oak with a cherry dresser! We got a new single ( :( ) stroller as the Prince's charriot. His exercauser is put together. The only thing missing is him. Our facilitator is just waiting on his little birth certificate so he can submit us for PINK!!!!
I think the agency is praying for pink to so they can be done with at least one of our cases, my guess is they'll throw a party the day after they are done with Sophie's case. Heck I'd be thrilled to be done with us too!!! I'm at the point where I don't want to ask my questions anymore and I wish I could stop thinking of them, but gosh darn it they just keep popping in my head, I wake up at night thinking up the most bizarre things.
Monday morning we have a meeting with a peditrician who specializes in internationally adopted children. So at least now I get to ask my million and one questions to her, I think my case worker would so relieved.
I shall leave you with pictures of the Peanut & the Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home