Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Remembering...

While Sophie, Luke, Gabe & Lee wait to come home to their families, I just want to take a minute to tell people about those who are not here with us any more....
Laury Jay Gaynes- David's father died 5 years ago, unfortunatly I never got to meet him. Also I hear he was an amazing man, to help raise such a wonderful man (my husband!). David had a very close relationship with his father. He was a CPA (runs in the family Corey Gaynes,CPA (sounds similar). He loved his family alot, and they obviously love him. I think Luke has his smile, when Luke smiles he lights up the room, and from what I hear so did his Grandpa. Also Grandpa Laury has already passed on his love of Star Wars to Luke (hopefully you remember the C3Po picture). His grandchildren will know him very well from pictures and stories from Grandma Judy. Let's not forget that if it wasn't for Grandpa Laury (who is watching over the children now) and Grandma Judy's hard work and dedication to their family, David and I would not be able to adopt and raise our children. And it is with great love and respect that we name Lucas Jacob Gaynes after David's father Laury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home