Thursday, September 14, 2006

Casa de Luke














Well not really his Casa as that is still to be determined... we have yet to find a house in Orlando!!
Luke's crib arrived Monday... I don't think it will be featured on MTV Cribs... but I LOVE it... I eyed this bad boy about 6 months ago... Patience pays, my Hubby and mother in law talked that store owner down! Original price $600, We paid $329!! woo hoo!! Of course is discontinued... Its solid oak...stained cherry finish... So no matching pieces... We got a GORGEOUS dresser in a cherry finish....
Aunt Gena bought Luke a Chicco stoller, which was what I wanted at the time. The next day I promptly found a new stoller that I liked better, and David retunred the Chicco stroller for the Graco stoller. Mom's who know trust Graco!! After 5 minutes of watching David try to put it together... I pushed hom aside and took over... Gosh I have no idea how I survived this adoption seeing I have no patience!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

I love the stroller. I have the same one and can't wait to have my little one in there making little baby sounds. Come on pink!!!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home