Thursday, October 05, 2006

Every Super Hero has a Mom

I would like to dedicate this post to my mother in law, Judy. For the past year and half of this process she has seen what heck we have been through. But she's a real trooper, she has spent the last 9 days in Guatemala, surving on eggwhites and the love for her grandchildren. Without Grandma Gaynes support we would not have been able to complete this adoption.
Thanks Grandma Judy

Hey Grandma I'm gonna make a mess like this in your house some day!



Mommy I hear you... but I don't see you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Krystal said...

Whoo-hoo on the pink!!! I'm so glad that the appt is today and that Luke will be a US citizen tomorrow!!! Welcome home, sweet boy :)

It is so awesome that Grandma Gaynes is so involved :)

12:26 AM  
Blogger HollyGee said...

Here's a WHOO-WHOO for Grandma...YOU ROCK!!!!

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home