Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Mommy's back in the USA... Luke's "First" Haircut

Mommy arrived home last night at 11PM, and went staright to bed... I had a 11am flight to Wisconsin for work, I am so tired, two flights, a two hour drive and I am in Prairie du Chien, but I am doing an inventory count in Iowa, which is down the road past the Piggly Wiggly (I swear they exist) cross the Mississippi River. I am definatly a city girl!
But on to more important business, David and our attorney's in country (after no answer from our agency all day, apparenlty you only get calls back when you threaten with bar complaints) were finally able to get all the necessary paperwork filed (we are hoping and praying). So David has to go back to the Embassy again tomorrow to make sure everything is correct (third day in a row, 4th time in 7 days they know his name like Norm from Cheers)
So let's look at Pictures of Luke to cheer us up
"Gosh I'm cute... Just a little off the top"

"How short are you doing my hair?"

"Will I be as handsome as my Daddy?"

"I want a Merecedes not a Porche!"

"Grandma I think Mommy's going to have a heartattack, but I do this all the time!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Cathie said...

Corey,
Cathie again from the Yahoo board.
Luke is just toooooo cute.
I can't wait to read that this little guy is home forever.
Praying for all your children to be home.
Cathie

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home