Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pink... Of course not



Well day two, still no pink... Maybe tomorrow... We were told to email the embassy today... I'm sorry but didnt I pay alot of money for someone else to do this? Just my opinion....
Anyways... Luke's separation anxiety is better, really clings to me and Grandma, bedtime is the worst (he bit my cheek (a love bite I say))....He smile with his two front teeth and he is walking (kind of), the play room has a Jumparoo that he LOVES... Tomorrow I will upload video
Queen Sophie... well lets just say this little terror has started the terrible twos a few months early, no wonder her foster mom dropped her off early.... AND WE ARE ENJOYING EVERY SECOND OF IT.... She has the funniest laugh, and I have no idea what language she is speaking, she clearly says, me mine, gimme, Ma, Mom, mine (oh I already said that) and of course no...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home