Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Pick Up/ Visit Trip Day 1

We arrived at the Marriott a little before 2, Sophie arrived at 2!!! I dropped all my bags and ran. She saw my and said Mima! She hasn't stopped running, giggling, and causing mayham since... EVERYTHING IS Mom, Momma... Running.. I am torn thinking I have to leave her here... She is so beautiful, still smal though, the 18 month old clothes are still too big...
Luke's foster mother showed up at 3, everyone was crying... I felt so bad, but I just wanted my boy. She left at about 5:30 and Luke cried and cried, he finally fell asleep in my arms at 6ish from crying... He slep till 7:30 we bathed him and played and he laughed some, but then back to crying. He would only really let me hold him. He is doing much better today, still really clings to me. (Sophie is a monster, she does what she wants!)
Blogger does not want me to post pictures now, so I will post later
Corey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home