Tuesday, September 19, 2006

One week!

In one week we will be leaving as a couple, and returning as a family... (not complete as Sophie is not returning with us). I still question if Luke know what is going to happen... David has been waiting a year to say "Luke I am your father" (Think darth vader)... I said David... He won't understand that.. you need to say ..."Luke... Yo soy Padre..." ha ha ha...
I am going to the agency this afternoon to fill out some final paperwork, things notarized and such, and pick up a package to bring down for another family. I like neing able to bring things down for other familes!
It is so had to concentrate... I need to pack, finish laundry, start cooking for Rosh Hashanah (especially since David's surgery is that day), and get all these audit's done that I have. I dont want to leave work till I have all this stuff done, or I'll have to take my laptop with me (and my son will think Im a work-aholic)
I'm wondering if they gave luke a hair cut or is he going to look like a chia pet/ I just stepped out of the 70s baby? I really hope they didnt cut Sophie's hair, I could barely get it in pigtails the last time I was there. Her hair looked like they stuck a derranged bowl on her head and cut arround it.
Ok time to get some work done
Pink item the day brought to you by Victoria's Secrect (guess its not a secret anymore)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home