Saturday, September 16, 2006

Is it me or is the clock standing still?

So in order to pass the time I make David tell me
Stories from his last visit trip to Guatemala (which was two weeks after mine). Sophie LoVES CHERIOS!!!!! David gave her cherios and she hid them in her crib, at 3 AM he awoke to sounds of munching at two beautiful Guatemalan eyes staring at him! (Like her onsie? appropriate I think!!! If you look back to one of my first posts I had just passed the CPA exam)

Above you will see Sophie testing the laws of physics, brains and beauty? She does take after her mommy!
To your left you will see OUR two Guatemalan beauties. Do they not have the most beautiful eyes you have every seen. I think Sophie's eyelashes are to die for!!! And what style. Luke is sporting the latest Hawaiin fashion (too bad when he stands up his pants go south, he's a little peanut, we'll chunk him up when he gets home (Oh wait that's in a few short weeks!!!))
Now Sophie has that professional model tilt going on. She has definatly perfected the "daddy's girl" persona, David gives her whatever she wants, I'm pretty sure they are both getting new cars by the time they are 4 (of course Sophie's is the Barbie Escalade (My mother in law promised me an escalade!!!) I think Luke is getting the Hummer (?) but who knows what they will come out with in 3 years (or how many kids we will have by then).
The promise of pink.... I have vowed to wear something pink everyday till we have been issued pink... Being a redhead this is quite challenging... Amen for Victoria's Secret PINK LINE!!! cute cotton and comfy and of course has pink all over it!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I like your idea of wearing pink every day. My pink shirt right now is hoping for you.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Come on PINK!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

What an adorable crib! But, don't you have to get another three? Ha, ha, ha!! It looks like a really nice room, for the Prince,....looking forward to him getting home.
Your idea of wearing pink every day is really sweet, may you cherish your kids.

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home