Monday, September 25, 2006

We are Leaving... T-minus 9 hours

The time has finally come. .... Mommy, Daddy & Grandma G are leaving to pickup Luke and visit with Sophie!! We will be arriving in Guatemala at 1 their time
I think Justin Timberlake should change the name of his song fromI'm bringing Sexy Back... To Im bringing Lukey Back!
Our last Night as a couple and what are we doing? Whating TV! We should have gone out to a movie... I don't see my life as ending because I am having a a child, Luke coming home is the begining of my life... We have waited our whole lives for this... This handsome little devil is ours!
I can't wait to get this pretty pretty princess home as well....
Post more tomorrow..

1 Comments:

Blogger Krystal said...

YAY --- the day has finally arrived! Have a safe trip and BRING LUKE HOME :)

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home