Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I'm famous!!!

(These geeks are my parents?)
I got a shout out yesterday on one of my favorite blogs! Dahollygshow! Holly & Zo had their Embassy appoint and are brining home Gia today, she gave me a shout out, I'm such a dork, I actually got excited (oh I and did vote on Holly on line poll for her dance and watched more than once, geek that I am)
How is Luke & Sophie's parents geeks:
  1. Luke is named after his grandfather yes- but also David can not wait to say Luke I am your father
  2. Daddy's idea of a great Friday- Stargate, Stargate Atlantis, Battlesomething Galatica
  3. Mommy's Idea of a Friday- Pizza, work, read, asleep by 9
  4. Daddy thinks transformers are still cool
  5. New kids on the block still rock
  6. Daddy thinks ANime is AWESOME
  7. Mommy had a mullet a few weeks back
  8. Daddy thinks Dr Who is the Bomb
  9. A late night for Mommy is staying up till 10:30
  10. Daddy thinks a night with his boyz is hanging out on the couch with the dogs

But does it really matter? We love Luke and Sophie with all our hearts! They are what we think about when we go to bed and first thing we think about in the morning...

Geeks or not.... Luke and Sophie are stuck with us!

1 Comments:

Blogger Krystal said...

Get used to the fame -- with kiddos this good looking, you are destined for Hollywood!!! I am getting so excited thinking about Luke coming home! I'm sure you guys are going crazy with excitement :) I pray that you will have a safe trip, and I pray that you will be returning VERY SOON to pick up the Queen!

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home