Monday, October 09, 2006

Cruisin & Adjustin

Luke is adjusting great (except for the dogs).I took him to my office today, and well he won a few hearts!! I'm not byist but my son is gorgeous (and a genius, and a FLIRT!!!)
we took Luke to the picture people in the mall, and I really think he has a future career!
Tomorrow it is off to the pediatrician... And some other exciting adventures...

Mommy I am so cute in this outfit, but then again what aren't I cute in


Cruisin!!!


The Lukenator out & About...
border="0" alt="" />

Look mom... the girls are already falling at my feet (guest starring Princess Breahna)

I love my exersaucer

4 Comments:

Blogger HollyGee said...

WOW!!! I think he is fully adjusted already. He looks great!!! I love the first picture.

It's nice to see Princess Breahna again, too.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Krystal said...

OK - where's the adjustin' part??? It looks like he's already adjusted!! That is sooo awesome! The pics at the top are really good -- way to go model boy!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Cathie said...

Corey,
He looks sooooo happy!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys. He is one cute little guy. It is so your time to be a family.
Praying all your children home
Cathie (from the yahoo adopt. board)

2:24 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

What a cutie pie. I love the photos. I can't wait until all your babies are snuggled tight in your arms.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home