Friday, October 20, 2006

No new pics

Daddy has hijacked the camera!!! So no new pics... But I'll post so of the old favs from the past 13 days (can you believe he's been home 13 days!!)
Tomorrow Luke is going to one of my co-workers weddings. I think we were only invited so he will come!!!
Luke learned a new game this morning, if I cry maybe Mommy won't go to work.... Mommy learned she needs to get up earlier! I wasn't late to work, just really hard to leave :( He's so dran cute :)
He is SO active.. He crawls everywhere! Pulls himself up... LOVES TO DANCE!!! And always smiles... The boy loves bath time (gets that from Daddy!)



2 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

I just found your blog from Holly & Gia & I love it!

My story? I've been waiting 6 weeks for a referral for a baby from Guatemala and I am hoping to get the news any day now!

Feel free to check out my blog!

-Tricia
http://ourguatemalanbaby.blogspot.com/

4:06 AM  
Blogger The Frugal Countess said...

I LOVE your blog (and the babies!) - DH and I are big Gators and both lawyers - and adopting from Guatemala. So we're like long lost friends!! Can't wait to see everybody home!!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home