Monday, November 13, 2006

Confessions of a Super Soap Fan

Future Soap Star
It was Grandma Judy's 31st birthday (again), so relunctanlty I agreed to go to super soap weekend at MGM Studios and see all the ABC Soap Opera Stars with all the crazy fans. I risked my life to take pictures, stand in line to cathc a glimpse of gorgeous men (worth it), and see woman who on my best day I will never look like!
But anyways, more importanlty, Luke had a blast. He rode some rides, watched a parade and was spoiled. Anyways back to MGM... We saw all the hotties, but the first day couldn't really get pictures pictures because my husband (really dont want to go into it) wouldn't double check to make sure we had the camera, because I asked him 5x to do it, and he said it was in the car,and it wasn't so we had to buy a junky disposable, but like I said, I really don't want to get into it.
Grandma J go to take Luek on its a Small worl and the Haunted Mansion, where he fell asleep!
Day 2 at MGM I stood on a bench to get pcitures of Susan Lucci, so my MIL can have a picture of her. I'm really not all that into soaps (even though the day befoer I was ready to throw my son at Cameron matheson (Ryan All My Children).
OK OK I CONFESS I LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN>>> THE GUYS ARE SO HOT! And realy does anyone work on these shows?
More confessions tomorrow




2 Comments:

Blogger Single Mama to Ngoc said...

Ohh...so jealous
Let's see Erica, Kendall, Tad & Aiden....where's a picture of Zach?? JR or Adam??
Did you happen to see Luke, Sonny or Nicholas from GH?
Yep I'm a soap junkie too.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home