Thursday, November 09, 2006

Nah Nah hey hey hey Good bye

After 10 months on the market... OUR HOUSE IN ROYAL PALM BEACH SOLD!! Can a get an AMEN!!! Things are finally coming together! Luke is home.. we have a house, we sold our old house, Luke is home... Just need Sophie home! Oh and then there's the
REFERRAL FOR VIETNAM! YES WE GOT IT!!! I am going the second week in December! I was supposed to go the end of this month, but President Bush's summit pushed me back...bummer... I do have pcitures... but I am not going to post them.. If you know me...email me and i will share them with you :) Watch out Vietnam here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger HollyGee said...

YEs, please send me the pictures...you know my email:) Congrats.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home