Monday, October 30, 2006

Wedding Cousins & Coworkers Oh my

Well I am behind on my post.. Does this suprprise anyone? Last weekend was one of my co-worker's weddigns in Melbourne, Fl, Stephanie. Congratluations Stephanie & Freddie!! David and I both have friends over there, and David has a cousin over there,who has a 10 month old baby Emily. Emily was very intrigued by her new shor dark and handsome cousin!







Next it was off to the wedding, where Luke knew exactly who to suck up to to! Mommy's boss!







Here are some pictures from just around
Mommy you can take pictures upside imbetween your legs...YOU ROCK!


The Story of Luke, Watson & A bottle




1 Comments:

Blogger Wenni Donna said...

Aww! These little ones are so cute. I remember my nephews and nieces helping my sister on my wedding day. One of them even carried the board saying ‘here comes the bride’. Oh! It was gorgeous. My fiancé picked up the event space and it was beautifully lit.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home