Thursday, October 26, 2006

What a weekend!!

Luke went to his first wedding (pictures to be posted tomorrow)! And both his Godparents were there at the SAME time (considereing God-Daddy lives in Podunk Florida and God Mommy lives wayyonder in Chicago its a miracle!)
And to top it all offf Mommy ended up in the ER... I had not been feeling well since getting back from Guat, after returning from Guat, 8 hours alter I was on a plane to Wisconsin/ Iowa to do an inventory count for 4 days, then back to Florida. I have been having fevers nauda, and well you can figure the rest out. Monday night I had a 102 and had not kept food down in three days so David dragged me (pretty much literally as I am always fearful of missing work) to the hospital.
ANyways here's some shots of Luke with Travis (David's friend from college Go gators!) and Olivia (Corey's friend since 7th grade (also a gator, but a true Miami Hurricane at heart, go thug U!))

Guess who's who


How high does this thing go?


I think I like this


Aunt Olivia is teaching me to be the latin luver at the JCC


Mommy where'd you go?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

What a weekend, indeed.....

Take some time to rest up & recover....

I hope you are on the mend very soon!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is too cute!! Hope you are feeling better. So, what did the doc tell you. I got back from Guatemala this past Friday and I have had the exact same symptoms for almost a week now. Not fun at all!!

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home