Monday, November 06, 2006

The Bald & Beautiful

It was a lovely weekend... We all drove down to West Palm Beach (2.5 hours south of Orlando). Luke & I slept at my Mom's, and David & Grandma J slept at their good friend's house Yolanda & James. Yolanda has a 4 year old, Jessica and a 2 year old Vanessa (my G-d Daughter)who are the cutest, best behaved girls I have seen! (Too bad David & I both forgot to take pictures :(, but we'll be back to visit them soon!)
Saturday Luke got to meet all of my aunts (OH VEY! that's alot of people, still no camera)Between Jessica, Vaneesa Yolanda and all my cousins and aunts and uncles (oh my)Luke took NO naps, and did not want to sleep, but he really wasnt cranky?
Why is my son bald? Let's just say my pediatrician (ex-pediatrician)told me my son scratched his head ALL the time because it was dry...um no, I'm pretty sure you can figure out the rest, but let's just say Mommy Daddy and Grandma J also have nice short do's. Good news is this once very happy itchy baby, is now just an extremely happy baby

BEFORE GORGEOUS HAIR & ELMO


Home depot (still with hair)


POST HAIR CUT
I didnt do it...you can't prove anything


My two men


I'll have the filet, medium, what year did you say the juice was


How you doin?


Mommy's Haircut :(

2 Comments:

Blogger HollyGee said...

Mommy, your hair looks wonderful. I've heard alot of babies are coming home with the "itchy scalp thing." I'm glad it's all better now.

Luke is still cute as can be.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Krystal said...

I guess the ex-ped didn't pay much attention!!! Your short hair looks great, and Luke looks adorable :) Hey, it's a Guatemalan thing for babies to get their head shaved anyway!!!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home