Friday, November 24, 2006

Epcot & Luke

Mom Dad Grandma J took Luke too Epcot the day before his snip...
I swear this kid must think the whole world is a theme park (Grandma J's Quote)
Since he has been home we have been to MGM 2x, Epcot, Magic kingdom and Universal Studios (yesterday for thanks giving).
Daddy got picked by the street performers to be King Arthur, you think I'll ever live that ine down? His one line was..."its good to be the king"









My sister spent the last 4 weeks making a video of Luke... She took pictures that she took from the visit we took last December and my mom's first meeting of Luke (7 weeks ago!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Farrah said...

I love the movie Corey, Great job Gina. I'm sorry I missed out yesterday, I forgot all about it until we were sitting down eating. OPPS, Sorry alot going on. I hold my angel in 4 minus days. Luke is adorable.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home