Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Farrah whose Madisyn was realeased from jail, oops I mean PGN for 6 weird things about me.

1. I can not have liquids on my food plate, bowls yes, plate no. If my steamed veggies are soggie, I put them on another plate, dry the plate and put them back on my plate.

2. I can not sleep with the closet door even partially open, has to be shut completely (ask my husband, drives him CRAZY)

3. Can not sleep with any clocks showing the time in the room (also drives hubby crazy)

4.I can pick up almost anything with my toes, why bend over and risk hurting your back, break a toe, G-D gave you 10 of them!

5. My room is a disaster, but my work space is perfectly in order

6. I secretly want to be an American Idol contestant

6 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Hey My room is a disaster and work space neat too!! I can up with another weird thing! My kids are A B C.. :o)

9:29 AM  
Blogger Gena L said...

On my desk, I have a sign that states "A Cluttered Desk is a Sign of Genius" I live by that motto (at work only).

9:47 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh Corey, I am so with you on #1 and #2! I didn't think there was anyone else that didn't like liquids on their plate! That is so funny.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

#6 isn't wierd.....I want to be an American Idol contestant also!! Ok - maybe I'm wierd too. :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Krystal said...

OK, these aren't so weird -- especially since I am right there with you on #2 and DEFINITELY #5!!! I cannot work with a messy desk, but I can be a real slob at home :)

2:40 PM  
Blogger Alleen said...

hmmmm. no comment ;-)

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home