Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Sunshine of my life

Well I finaly got up with the times and did a video montage of Luke...
I don't know what I am going to do being away from him for 3 weeks, going to work is hard enough... I truly can't imagine loving anyone more than I love my son... Now we are getting the twins, how much love can one heart hold? I love my son more than anything, soon I will be saying how much I love my twins... And of course Princess Sophie, who I think about day and night... Soon she will be home to... And too think a year ago it was just me and David


2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Great video. I loved the part when Luke was switching from one chair to another!

4:58 PM  
Blogger JuJu - said...

You are going to have a home full of love, laughter and LIFE - that is what it is all about - We are soo excited for you guys and I can't wait to see pics of the twins with thier MOmma!

JUlia:):):)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home