Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Universal & I ve been tagged

Well we had a great time at Universal. They have an AWESOME Barney show, I actually saw a parent doing the three finger head bang (no joke truly saw it), if you can't stand the purple giant avoid video number 2!~
Luke LOVE the Macy's parade they had (except for the exploding confetti). He also enjoyed the hour walk to the car (should ahve taken 15 minutes except he insisted on walking). We all enjoyed spending time with our frineds from West Palm James Yolanda and our god daughters Jessica & Vanessa (although Luke did not enjoy shaing his Mom Dad and Grandma or toys)
Oh and and Mr nasty looks on the people mover- yeah you- the sign said no strollers- so don't be giving me a nasty look because my son was walking slow and you wanted to get your stroller by! Sign said NO STROLLERS! MEANIE!

I've been tagged by Holly

A-Available or single? Married
B- Best Friend? My hubby DAVID
C- Cake or pie? ANything chocolate
D- Drink of choice? Diet coke
E- Essential item I use every day? Hair glue it
F- Favorite color: green
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Bears
H- Hometown? Growing up...Coral Springs, Fl
I- Indulgence: Egg Mc Muffin
J- January or February? January, Davids BDay 1/21
K- Kids and names: Sophia Allyn, Lucas Jacob, Lily Ileana, Gabriel Aidan (my little UN)
L- Life is incomplete without? family
M-Marriage date: 12/28/02
N- Number of siblings: Legit or not? 1 sister
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias or fears? failure
Q- Favorite quote? life is what happens when you are busy making plans for it
R- Reasons to smile: Luke
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag 3 or 4 people. Ginger, Shelby, Carrie, Krystal
U- Unknown fact about me: I am an awesome cook
V- Vegetable you don’t like: Carrots
X- X-Rays: Every bone- soccer 14 years nough said
Y- Your favorite food? Chinese
Z- Zodiac: Leo


































10 Comments:

Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Looks like sooo much fun!!!!

3:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Cannot wait to take Savannah to Disney and Univeral. You are lucky to have it so close! Luke looks like he is having the time of his life. So precious!

Savannah is sleeping, so I will answer your tag now!

3:42 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Love the pictures!!
Thanks for the tag!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Hi I am a first time poster! I found your blog on someone else's site--Your children are beautiful!! I also read you accepted a referral of Vietnam twins!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are adopting from Guatemala. We are in PGN right now and we are just waiting to get her!! I am about 95% sure we are going to adopt a boy after we get her! We were going to try Guatemala again but we don't know what is going to happen with the Hague treaty--we have thought about Vietnam also. I can't wait to see your pictures!! I am so excited to follow your journey!!!!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Great pictures! Although Luke looks absolutely terrified of Scooby in those pics...sweet boy!

About the Cabbage Patch, you can only get the "Lil' Sisters" thing at Target. I actually had to buy two sets. One caucasian, one hispanic. Then, I switched babies and my friend bought the other set from me.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Mama Bunny said...

OOH! Looks like you had a ton of fun. We're going to WDW next December and thinking of a day trip to Universal, did they have a lot for Luke to do?

9:01 AM  
Blogger Krystal said...

The video of Luke walking is the best!!! All of the pics are great, but I really love the one with him and the dogs -- too cute!!!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger JuJu - said...

That is one totally cutenss of a kid!!!

Julia;)

3:37 PM  
Blogger HollyGee said...

I LOVE the look on Luke's face in the pictures with Scooby!!!

Also, he and Gia would probably beat the crap out of each other if they had to play together. Gia doesn't like sharing her toys either and has already beaten a three year old up. We're trying to nip that in the butt now.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

Ashley
They have lots for him to do... He loved Barney! And the ride earthquake! And they have feival (AN American tail)'s playland... I think htey had more characters out than Disney
Crystal-
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you stick around! I will be posting here whenIm in Vietnam

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home