Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Random thoughts...

I just can't sleep. Yesterday I went to bed at 2AM. I just lay in bed and watch Luke sleep (yes he sleeps with us, ugh, but not for long when we move to the new house next week he has a Backyardigan bed!), most nights he sleeps right on top of me. How did I get so lucky? He's SO perfect.
In the past 2 years since we started this journey we have met amazing people, some I see all the time, others I have never actually spoken too or met, but all the same I feel these woman (sorry guys you just don't know how to blog)are my family. They know what I am going through with Sophie and the twins, and what its like to bring Luke home. Some people don't get it, to me reading my blogs are like keeping up with what is going on in my families' life.
Also it doesn't hurt that I live in Orlando and EVERYONE needs to bring their kiddos down to see Mickey!
So to all my blogging buddies.. THANKS! Even though I don't comment everyday I most likely read your blog and you know who you are
Also I would like to say its coming up to tax season... I am a CPA and David is an attorney who does a TON of tax work. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONSULT A TAX PROFESSIONAL BEFORE FILING YOUR ADOPTION TAX CREDITS... AGENCIES LIE TO MAKE IT APPEAR THE GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO GIVE YOU A CHECK FOR 10,000.... IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN (SORRY GUYS, I WISH IT WERE TRUE TRUST ME)
Please feel free to email me if you need assistance or direction, DISCLAIMER: MOST OF THE WORKERS AT H&R BLOCK, JACKSON HEWERT & OTHER QUICK RUSH TAX SERVICES ONLY TOOK AN HOUR LONG CLASS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEE A PROFESSIONAL FOR YOUR TAX NEEDS

Really cute pictures of Luke




Mom why are you giving me a box? Big deal.... OH THERE"S POOH COOL!
(side note, I learned the trick to getting Luek to smile for the camera is to pretend to cry)




Excuse me, Gaston... What year did yous ay these cherries are, they are excellent! (take that anymous from san diego... yeah I know all about you, cherries they are really fruit!)



Aktkins smakins... I love my carbs...bring em on!

Well signing off for now... Daddy is sick :( The good news is I don't think we will ever eat at Taco Bell again.... I have to go take care of my favorite men in the world

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the cherry pics. He is too cute.

5:04 PM  
Blogger HollyGee said...

Ok, the crying thing is hilarious but it obviously works. What a smile you got out of him:) Did yo uhave to cry for the extremely cute noodle picture too??? And last I checked all of the pictures of Luke are cute.

I won't be eating Taco Bell anymore. I live right in the middle of the Ecoli scare place. We had a bunch of people from our town and surrounding towns get sick. YUCK!! And sadly I loved that place.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

That is really funny about the fake crying thing!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Krystal said...

So happy to see some of those cute, cute smiles :) I'll have to try the fake cry thing -- I still don't have a pic of Brayden's new teeth!!!

You are right, Luke is perfect :) I'm glad that he is home and that you get to enjoy him so much!!!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home