Wednesday, December 13, 2006

SophieGate 2006

Well we received an update on Sophie from "Not so Deepthroat", it appears that our Attorney's have had Victory! They have arranged for her release on Jnauary 10th( sad that its a month away, but heck its a step in the right direction). Now we are just waiting on the Embassy to give us a thumbs up for a re-scheduling, I have emailed them, the Attorney's have gone to them and I will have a US senator contact them this week.
I received these pictures this week. Can you believe my baby doll is going to be 2 next week? December 19th!

Um... Out all the outfits my Mommy left me you put me in this Shmotta outfit? Please, somebody take me the GAP

I'm concentrating on looking good, its not hard really, it comes natural to me, but this outfit, mom, grandma J grandma D, Tia G- SEND ME CLOTHES (and a plane ticket to America

Here's a movie that we took on Luke's pick up trip of the two them playing together in the Marriott playroom


Sophie we love you!! We are working on getting you home as soon as we can!

Thanks to all who have emailed me your support and encouraging words!

Life is what happens when you are busy making plans for it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Oh, Corey, I SO MUCH hope that this is it and you will get Sophie home REALLY REALLY SOON after the approval! You're in my thoughts.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Corey, I'm PRAYING that things start moving in the right direction for Sophie. You have such a beautiful little girl!

Tiffany

9:36 AM  
Blogger Nan and Dan said...

So happy to hear that things are moving again. Hopefully you will get good news next month.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Krystal said...

Yes!! Now that is what I'm talking about -- a plan of action!! Please, oh, please Embassy work with us here!!!

Your title & captions are too, too funny!!! It wouldn't matter if Sophie was wearing sackcloth, she would still look beautiful!!!

Brayden Boy agrees that he deserves a trip to see Mickey & Luke, but he is holding out until Sophie can be there too :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger HollyGee said...

Gosh, those eyes!!!!

I'm so glad they are getting their butts in gear and getting things moving. She needs to be home.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home