Monday, December 04, 2006

One CINGULAR sensation

Sunday we were off getting new cell phones, Luke was crawling around the store and all the sudden he got up and walked!
Since then that's all he wants to do, does not want to be carried, he is a walking man! Oh and he drank his juice box by himself... Next thing you know he'll move out... He's growing up way too fast for me!
I am out of the office and my huuby's comp does not like to let me post pictures booo!

SOPHIE BREAKING NEWS
**** In shocking news, the Embassy interview did not happen. However, we our agecny has managed to SAVE our adoption! They were able to bring the necessary documents to the Embassy to prove that she is in jail. Now they have to bail her out AND STILL go for the interview.
Keep praying and we'll keep you posted

3 Comments:

Blogger JuJu - said...

Woo-Hooo - Prayer works = there is your proof:):)

JUlia

3:41 PM  
Blogger The Frugal Countess said...

YES! I read backwards and didn't see this!! HOOORAY!!!!!!!

3:14 AM  
Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Hip, hip hoooooray!! God is so good. You are in my prayers.

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home