Monday, December 18, 2006

VISA!~(and I don't mean mastercard!)...Hanukkah! SOPHIE TURNS TWO

Today is Sophie's birthday... She is 2 today, we accepted her referral at 8 months old, I miss my little girl terribly! WE LOVE YOU SOPHIE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA ALLYN!

Well many may know that we are adopting from Vietnam as well. We have accepted the referral of twins born 7/28/06 :)
Todays names are Lily Ilana and Gabriel Aidan (they are boy/girl)... I am not allowed to post pictures till they are legally ours :(
ANYWHO... I got my VISA in the mail on Saturday, its real, I am going to Vietnam!!!!! Luke's going to be a big brother! We will have 4 kids under 3 when Sophie gets home, 3 under 2! I am buying stock in Tylenol amd Luvs
I have SO many pics to post of :uke's first Hanukkah :) He's SO spoiled I will post the pics first thing in the morning!
WATCH OUT VIETNAM HERE I COME!
Mommy I love this toy that I didnt like 5 minutes ago!

Grandma J DAddy...What did you get? I have good taste you know!



Where's Luke? Where's Luke? There he is!




OY VEY Grandma D- What a schlep to get to you!


Mommy you clean up, I'll sit here and supervise



I'm not tired... I'm just resting my eyes

6 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Congratulations! What exciting news!

7:00 PM  
Blogger A said...

I found you through another blogger. I love reading all these adoption stories. I asked my husband the other night if he wanted to adopt. We already have 3 of our own, but I would love more.

Can I ask, what exactly a referral means? I'm new to this adoption game and all it's lingo. Thanks!

1:09 AM  
Blogger JuJu - said...

That last pic is pricless!!!I LOVE IT!!!!


Julia:)

3:21 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

I love the resting my eyes picture. That is too cute..

6:54 AM  
Blogger Krystal said...

Happy Birthday, Queen Sophie!!! I was one day off & thought that it was today for some reason. Congrats on the visa -- you'll have your hands full, full, full very soon!!!! Luke is so adorable, I just love it when you post pics :) Lily & Gabe (is that OK?) are gorgeous, thanks for sharing their pic with me :)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! The picture of Luke sleeping is so adorable! He's such a cutie pie. Congrats again on the twins. I'm so glad that things are falling into place with bringing them home.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home