Friday, December 15, 2006

I've created a monster...

Not a bad monster... more like Grover at in the Monster at the End of this book...
Luke, the most adorable loving baby who refuse to smile for a picture, whose favorite place to sit is the dog's crate (I mean room), who refuses to eat anything that Mommy isnt eating, REFUSES to go to SLEEP before 11. The kid won't go to bed. He rubs his eyes we lay down and its play time!
OY VEY! I love it!
Mom, i realize Santa doesn't discriminate, but I'm just getting used to being Jewish, OY is he scary!

Stairs are so PASE' Watson and Spock hang here, this must be the cool spot!



Yeah you guys enjoy your Outback Steaks! I'm eating cherries...AND NO I WILL NOT SMILE (until you take the camera out of my face and then I won't stop!)




******UPDATE ON SOPHIE GATE 2006*****
We interupt cute Luke pictures to bring you shocking news! The Embassy has agreed to give us ONE more shot! Yes on January 31st is our 4th and FINAL chance at a birth mother interview (um yes the social worker interview was done and yes DNA was done). We are all optimistic!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Corey, your hair looks GREAT in the Santa picture! I'm glad to hear that you got a new Embassy appt! Now we just have to keep track of her BM for those 21 days! Luke is adorable smiling or not!

1:39 PM  
Blogger HollyGee said...

Great Sophie news. I think I might go down there and stalk her or something so that we don't lose track of her and we can get your Sophie home.

I love the first Outback picture.

3:23 PM  
Blogger JuJu - said...

I second Holly's comment - been looking for a good reason to head back down there!


Julai;)

I got your back Holly!

2:58 AM  
Blogger Krystal said...

I'm with Holly & Julia (if they don't mind preggers here) going with them -- I'm sure we can get Sophie's bm there on the 31st!!!

OK, I totally understand what you mean about Luke refusing to smile. I've been trying to get a pic of Bray-My's new teeth for days now, and he WILL NOT smile for a pic. The second I put the camera down, he's cheesin' away!!! Brayden loves Outback's bread, so there's no way he would have been relaxing with some cherries!!!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Carrie, Rich and the Kids said...

Luke and Ssvannah have the same sleeping patterns! What can you do? She is a night owl, no naps, and won't sleep in her room or crib. She is sleeping in my lap right now. Know what, I love it too!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home