Friday, December 22, 2006

Four eyes, swings, and a future CEO?

Mommy is OLD! Not only do I need glasses for distnace but for reading.
I have a theory, CPA's age kind of like dogs, 5 years for every 1 year you've been a CPA, ok I have been a CPA 2 years so thats an additional 10, so I'm almost 40 in CPA years
Last night after getting my glasses ( I have never worn anythign but reading glasses), I took Luke to the park outside of our dive of a rental apartment complex (amen we move to the house next week!). I cooked dinner and set back to work. Luke HATES when I work, I am in hte midst of auditing a VERY large county and a city oh and of course starting ANOTHER county audit, and gettign ready for tax season (and travel for the twins) and I have to bake all my holiday trays! Back to my story, Luke hates when I work, but I can't work till 2am anymore, so I sat him in his high chair and set him up with his own "laptop" so he can work like Mommy:




Off to the swings




Bath Time



5 Comments:

Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

Sooooo cute!! I love the ones with computer!! Smart baby!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger JuJu - said...

Those are the coolest pics!~I love your glasses!!!

Julia:)

1:25 AM  
Blogger Krystal said...

Yes, we got Brayden one of those laptops for his birthday, b/c I was having the same problem. Now when he sees me pull out my laptop, he goes straight to his :) I love the bath pics, it looks like Luke is having so much fun!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Mama Bunny said...

My husband and I are considering Vietnam for our next adoption (in a yr) ... What agency did you sign with, how quick were referrals, etc?

6:32 PM  
Blogger Krystal said...

Dang it, I thought about this the other night & I've been a CPA for almost 5 years now -- so that would make me over 50!!!! I just hope this rule doesn't apply to those of us working in industry :) But something tells me that I am aging faster than most people!!!

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home