Sunday, December 31, 2006

Moving, Turtle & Geeks OH MY

Well we are moved (somewhat) into the new house. Friday was SUPPOSED to be moving day, movers were supposed to show up between 12-3. They showed up at 8:30 Saturday morning, UMMM a little late? We had have a nanny come a few mornings a week to help out (David works out of the house, and little Luke can be a wee bit Demanding), so we had her come, FOR NOTHING.
So we moved Saturday, they managed to only break a few things, hopefully we can get some of them fixed.
Luke's room is ALL BACKYARDIGANS. We got him a BY bed in a box, cam with a toddler bed, toy box and a table and chairs so CUTE! He loves it!!!
We tried to get a wireless network ourselves..... That was a no go! Geeks to the rescue... We called the Geek Squad, theya re so cool, they came out within a day had our house networked ready to roll!
Luke has this toy turtle he takes EVERYWHERE! It is so annoying, it plays "Won't yout ake me to FUNKY TOWN". He was so scared of it at first now he loves it!

Mommy we're moving tomorrow




Hey look Madisyn's Mommy and Daddy came to help us (especially put my bed together!
I like it SO much I slept in it (well half the night anyway!)





Who's this GEEK? Oh he's gonna fix the internet? YES!




WOW... A Driveway... My riding carts go up and down! Oh Turtle we're finally going to funky town!



8 Comments:

Blogger JuJu - said...

Happy New Year guys and I pray that this is the best year of your lives:):):)

Luke - I could kiss your cheeks OFF!

Julia:)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Farrah said...

I seen Grandma G, Hey guys...Happy New Year...and many more. We will help you out any time you need it.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

He is too cute!!! He looks like so much fun!!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Alleen said...

Happy New Year! How exciting to move into your new house!

2:52 AM  
Blogger Mama Bunny said...

lol- funky town. The video is adorable.

7:49 AM  
Blogger The Cook said...

I love the video. What a cutie. You will get all those boxes unpacked in no time flat! How luck you are to be close to Madisyn's parents! I wish I lived close to some of my blog friends!-

2:25 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

We moved into a new house this past summer--I know the stress!!! But.. how exciting to have a new home!!!!:o) What a way to start the New Year out!!!!

4:44 PM  
Blogger The Cook said...

I made a montage on my site to keep our spirits up. you inspired me.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home