Friday, December 29, 2006

MADNESS!!!!!!

Sorry I have plenty of pictures to post, but I forgot to bring my cable... Madness?
Last night was our 4 year anniversary!!! Woo Hoo! David bought me a beautiful necklace, and I got him the complete box set of Doctor Who and I promised hime I would sleep through it, I mean watch it with him. We went to an AMAZING restarant Seasons 52
SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD... Desserts come in shot glasses....
But alas I went back to work till 9:30 after dinner... These audits are killing me! In Fl the Florida statutes dictate that a COunty has 5 constitutional officers: Supervisor of Elections, Property Appraiser, Sheriff, Tax Collector, & Clerk of COurts. Each officer is a unique audit, which is then combined into a larger audit of the Board of County Commissioners called an Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR). Right now I am in charge of the 5 consitutional officers of Seminole county, Fl. The audit reports are due 12/31- I hvae the Sheriff, Property APpraiser and Clerk done, Superiser I am waiting on more info and the Tax collector I need to get my butt in GEAR! But I was given a repreive (SP) last night! I have until about the 4th to GET ER DONE!
Of course I still have to audit the beautiful city of Mt Dora, and do an audit count at Just Brakes at 6am on Tuesday morning.
Oh, did I mention today is moving day? Thank heavens for my husband and mother in law. I helped move boxes when I could, but the move would never have gotten done with out them
Pictures to be posted later

6 Comments:

Blogger The Cook said...

Hang in there. Congrats on moving!

3:43 AM  
Blogger Alleen said...

Just found your blog. We live in Seminole county! I hope and pray everything works out for you sweet little girl.

4:03 AM  
Blogger The Cook said...

Thanks for posting on my site. Why did you switch from Kaz? Did I read your site correctly and you are adopting 2 more as well. 4 kiddos?/! You go girlie!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy! Hope you can enjoy some of your New Years!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Good luck with your move!

11:38 AM  
Blogger JuJu - said...

OK - Corey I have tried to tell you we have alot in common - so read our new blog post and you will see one of the resons I think so....


BIG NEWS!!!!!!


Julia;):):):):):)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home