Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sophie Gate 2006err 2007 Update

Well as you might have guessed Sophie's BM was not released from jail on Wednesday... We were told that she would then be released Friday... Althose who think that she was released on Friday say aye... I don't hear anything.... Hmm maybe tomorrow.. Apparently they couldn't find the Warden to release her (um who still uses the term Warden?)
In Luke news, Luke is running everywhere! And what a big mouth... He yells DAVID (I wonder where he got that from)
Pictures tomorrow`,... Gotta pack for Vietnam!

2 Comments:

Blogger Krystal said...

Well, maybe I'm being insensitive about this, but I (for one) am OK with her staying in jail until the day of the Embassy appt. . . at least you know where she is. They DO need to get her out for that day, though!!!!

1:47 AM  
Blogger JuJu - said...

John-Bryan called me JuYa for a week!!It was so funny - then just a fast as it started - he stoped and went back to calling me Momma - now that is all I hear - he gets me and wants to show me things - "Momma - Momma!" I lOVE it:):):):)

So exctied about you upcoming trip!!

Julia:)

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home